Available in most varietals
- J.Lohr (California) – Rich and flavorful,but balanced by fresh acidity, with topical and stone fruit flavor and a toasted vanillabouquet from fermentation and maturation in oak barrel aging.
- Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve (California) – Crisp medium-bodied, notes of crushed minerals, lemon custard, orange skins and tropical fruits.
- Cakebread Cellars (NAPA Valley) – A rich, complex NAPA Valley Chardonnay with vibrant melon, apple and pear aromas, impressively concen- trated. Varietal flavors and a lingering, citrus – tinged finish. Barrel aging this wine for 8 months.
- Rombauer ( NAPA Valley) – A rich wine with layers of tropical fruit, peaches and pears. The fruit opens into a creamy texture of apples and pears that glide across the palate. Hints of citrus and light oak tones highlight the wine’s lingering finish.
- OKO (Italy) – Produced from organically farmed vineyards in Veneto, Italy. It boasts aromas of fresh fruit, bright flavors of citrus and crisp acidity.
- Ecco Domani (Italy) – Pleasant floral and tropical fruit aromas; Light, crisp, clean and refreshing flavor.
- Santa Margherita (Italy) – Clean Intense aroma and dry flavor with pleasant Golden apple aftertaste.
- Angeline (Russian River) – Aromas of white peach and nectarine, green apple and lemon, wine is balanced by subtle mineraility and fresh green notes. Crisp and clean on the palate with a lingering ripened fruit finish.
- White Haven (New Zealand, Marlborough) – Powerful, lifted notes of gooseberry fruit flavors and grapefruit with fresh and bursting with mouth watering gooseberry, tropical fruit and nettle flavors.
- J.Lohr (California) – A crisp well balanced with key lime, grapefruit, and sweet herbs, with a lively acidity and textured finish.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle (Washington) – Crisp and lively medium-dry, floral aromas, flavors of juicy peach, ripe apricot and citrus.
- Starling Castle Reserve Limited (Germany) – Fine rich aroma of apricot and honey, crisp clean acidity with a fine lingering aftertaste.
- Movento Moscato (Italy) – Delightful flavors of ripe pear and honey with a hint of orange blossom and enhanced fruit dessert and pastries.
- Risata Moscato D’Asti (Italy) – This tonue-tingling Italian treat is sensually sweet. Fresh fruit and flower aromas. Flavors of peaches, apricots with a hint of lime.
- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Fresh strawberries and cream with hints of watermelon and peaches.
- Sokol Blosser Bluebird Cuvee (Oregon) – Bright aromas of apple blossom and peach, followed by pear and lime zest with a lasting crisp.
- Moet & Chandon White Star (France) – Moet is a balanced blend of three wine varieties, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pino Meunier. Soft second nature aroma of flowers, hazelnuts, biscuits, with a fruity finish.
- Dom Perignon (France) – Rich creamy mousse, fine bubbles; a spirited, crisp opening, leading into a broad palate of aromas and tastes.
Rose, Prosecco, Sweet Red
- Champs de Provence Rose – Champs de Provence is a classic dry rose with vibrant notes of red berries, citrus and orange blossom with a medium-body, flavorful hints of raspberry and zesty mineral finish
- Stella Rosa Red – Dangerously delicious semi-sweet, semi-sparkling luxury Collection red wine that will bring out your inner femme-fatale. Find her, embrace her.
- Nino Franco Rustico – TThis luminous sparkler opens with aromas of jasmine, orange blossom and white peach. The crisp, refreshing palate doles out green apple, Bartlett pear and white almond alongside vibrant acidity and a silky mousse.