- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Cassis and blackberry aromas followed by complex notes of dark chocolate and olives
- Rutherford Ranch ( NAPA Valley) – Ripe currant, black cherry, rich dark chocolate and fresh spearmint. Concentrated flavors of blackberries, raspberries, and cocoa and espresso finish.
- Silverado ( NAPA Valley) – A refined Napa Valley Cabernet. Well defined fruit aromas and flavors of boysenberry and plum with great acidity and hints of earth and touch of vanilla.
- Chimney Rock (Stag’s Leap) – A deep gamet color with a light purple hue. This great Cabernet exhibit dark aromas of blackberry, black currant and dark — chocolate with hint of mocha.
- Silver Oak (Alexander Valley) – This full-body 100% Cabernet Sauvignon is rich in color with a nose of cassis liqueur, nutmeg and dark chocolate. Great expression — of fruit with spicy finish.
- Cakebread Cellars (NAPA Valley) -This rare and elegant Cabernet is the prime example of classic Napa Valley quality. Produced from the choice — Napa Valley Grape, boasts luxurious blackberry and dark chocolate aromas, rich, concentrated flavors and ripe, supple tannins.
- Rombauer (Napa Valley) – Vibrant purple and black hue with expressive aromas of fresh cherry pie, blackberry and hints of spice. Medium to full- bodied.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) – Aromas of dried cherries and plums with complex notes of cinnamon and a hint of bay leaf, distinctive tannins and rich mouth feel that gave way to a long elegant finish.
- Free Mark Abby ( NAPA Valley) – A round and simple merlot with plum, chocolate and olive character. Full to medium body, velvety tannins. Grows on you. Drink and enjoy.
- Ombauer ( NAPA Valley) – Deep ruby color with a crimson hue. Cherry and mint aromas support and abundance of mulberry and plum fruit. Hints of blackberry are framed with silky tannins and smooth finish.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) – This wine is aged for 18 months in American oak barrels, creating complexity of bouquet and softened tannins. Vibrant wine with blackberry fruit aromas and flavors, with a smooth and supple mouth-feel. Fruity aromas of blackberries and figs, followed by toffee, mocha, and spicy notes.
- Rombauer (California) – A great Zinfandel. This wine is a unique blend of 62% Amador, 18% Lake, 14% Napa and 6% El Dorado counties.
- Dry Creek Vineyard (Sonoma County) – A wonderful profile of blueberry, red currants, and silky structure. Layers of black cherry, mixed berries, currants and all spices. The finish lingers on, creating a mouth-watering desire for another sip.
- Jacobs Creek – Black cherry and peppery spices, the finish delivers soft, balanced tannins and a hint of dark cherry fruit.
- Layer Cake (Australia) – Layers of fruit, mocha and chocolate. Hints of spices make up this rich wine.
- Ruffino Aziano Chianti (Italy) – Bouquet of black cherries, tobacco, and chocolate, well balanced, flavors of black cherry fruit with a velvety finish.
- Candoni Classico Riserva (Tuscany) – This is a Riserva wine, which means the best grapes were chosen for production and the wine undergoes more oak aging than a standard Chianti Classico.
- Underwood Cellars (Oregon) – One of the Oregon’s best. It exhibits aromas of cherries and spice, with subtle hints of vanilla. The palate is loaded with ripe dark fruit, cherry and blueberry, with great balance leading to a long finish.
- Wild Horse (California-Central Coast) – This wine bursts with aromas and flavors of dried cherry, vanilla, and cinnamon with rich lingering finish. A versatile wine that pairs well with most dishes.
- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Rasberry and plum with spicy notes of nutmeg and vanilla lead to a smooth finish.
- LeCrema (Oregon) – Ruby-red. Pungent aromas of dark berries and cherry, with a smoky topnote. Densely packed black raspberry and bitter cherry flavors unfold slowly, picking up floral and spice character with air. Finishes with gentle tannic grip and lingering lavender and anise notes.
- Meiomie (Sonoma County)– Valvety & Smooth. Aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha, and vanilla, Expressive dark cherry and juicy strawberry.
- Tempranillo, Manyana (Spain) – Ruby in color, tastes of spice, tobacco, vanilla and strawberry enlivened by oak aging.
- Campo Viejo Reserva (Spain) – A beautiful Spanish tawny Rioja with hints of oaky spices and a touch of vanilla.
- OKO (Argentina) – Made with organically grown grapes. Aromas of Plum, spices, and red fruits with hints of Mocha.
- Gascon (Argentina) – Intense black fruit and red plum aromas, with flavors of blueberry, plum, dark cherry and a hint of mocha.
- Conquista Reserve ( Argentina) – Dense flavors of dark plumb and chocolate, layered with toasted oak and a velvety finish that lingers and lingers…
- Marietta Old Vine Red (California) – A lush, Zinfandel-style wine. Loads of spicy, ripe blackberry fruit dominates the nose and floods the palate. Aged in French and American oak barrels.
- Chalk Hill Estate (Sonoma Coast) Aromas of plum jam, raspberry liqueur, dark chocolate, and pipe tobacco. Flavors of black cherry, toasty oak and kalamata olives.
- Browne Red Blend (Columbia Valley, Washington) – Aromas of ripe blackberry and a hint of cedar-box. The Malbec adds blueberry and raspberry, while the Cabernet adds core of dark cherry. The wine has a long, inviting finish
- Orin Swift, Zinfandel Blend. 8 Years in the Desert– Heady aromas of brambly raspberry, black fig and dark chocolate, and fennell. The palate is lush and opulent with blackberries, dark plums and currants.