- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Cassis and blackberry aromas followed by complex notes of dark chocolate and olives
- Louis. M. Martini (Napa Valley) – Deep red in color with hints of sweet herbal and aromas of cassis. A firm structure and intriguing flavor of ripe black cherries, deep, briary red fruits that have a long lingering finish.
- Terra Valentine (Napa Valley) – The nose opens with deep plum, violets, cedar and bittersweet chocolate. Bright cola berry follows with notes of caramel and dried fig and a lingering, dark cocoa finish.
- Chimney Rock (Stag’s Leap) – A deep gamet color with a light purple hue. This great Cabernet exhibit dark aromas of blackberry, black currant and dark — chocolate with hint of mocha.
- Silver Oak (Alexander Valley) – This full-body 100% Cabernet Sauvignon is rich in color with a nose of cassis liqueur, nutmeg and dark chocolate. Great expression — of fruit with spicy finish.
- Cakebread Cellars (NAPA Valley) -This rare and elegant Cabernet is the prime example of classic Napa Valley quality. Produced from the choice — Napa Valley Grape, boasts luxurious blackberry and dark chocolate aromas, rich, concentrated flavors and ripe, supple tannins.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) – Aromas of dried cherries and plums with complex notes of cinnamon and a hint of bay leaf, distinctive tannins and rich mouth feel that gave way to a long elegant finish.
- Rombauer (California) -Deep ruby color with a crimson hue. Cherry and mint aromas support an abundance of mulberry and plum fruit.Hints of blackberry are framed with silky tannins and smooth finish.
- Reserve Merlot, Markham (NAPA) – Aromas of dark chocolate, black raspberries, and velvety tannins weave elegantly around creamy berry and cola flavors.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) - This wine is aged for 18 months in American oak barrels, creating complexity of bouquet and softened tannins. Vibrant wine with blackberry fruit aromas and flavors, with a smooth and supple mouth-feel. Fruity aromas of blackberries and figs, followed by toffee, mocha, and spicy notes.
- Rombauer (California) – A great Zinfandel. This wine is a unique blend of 62% Amador, 18% Lake, 14% Napa and 6% El Dorado counties.
- Black Swan (Australia) – Black cherry and peppery spice, the finish delivers soft, balanced tannins and a hint of dark cherry fruit.
- Layer Cake (Australia) – Layers of fruit, mocha and chocolate. Hints of spices make up this rich wine.
- Greg Norman Estates (Australia) – The palate, though big and opulent, has an elegant, smooth texture, some mocha and cedar oak character combined with ripe, dark berry fruit and fine tannins.
- Ruffino Aziano Chianti (Italy) – Bouquet of black cherries, tobacco, and chocolate, well balanced, flavors of black cherry fruit with a velvety finish.
- Nozzole Chianti Classico Reserva (Italy) – Bright, fresh and clean, with a cool crisp red berry and an earthy spice. It leads to a medium bodied structure, with light tannins and a long finish.
- Underwood Cellars (Oregon) – One of the Oregon’s best. It exhibits aromas of cherries and spice, with subtle hints of vanilla. The palate is loaded with ripe dark fruit, cherry and blueberry, with great balance leading to a long finish.
- Wild Horse (California-Central Coast) – This wine bursts with aromas and flavors of dried cherry, vanilla, and cinnamon with rich lingering finish. A versatile wine that pairs well with most dishes.
- MacMurray Ranch (Russian River) - Ripe and full bodied, concentrated fruit flavors of deep black cherry with richness and depth in the finish.
- Tempranillo, Manyana (Spain) – Ruby in color, tastes of spice, tobacco, vanilla and strawberry enlivened by oak aging.
- Campo Viejo Reserva (Spain) - A beautiful Spanish tawny Rioja with hints of oaky spices and a touch of vanilla.
- OKO (Argentina) – Made with organically grown grapes. Aromas of Plum, spices, and red fruits with hints of Mocha.
- Gascon (Argentina) – Intense black fruit and red plum aromas, with flavors of blueberry, plum, dark cherry and a hint of mocha.
- Marietta Old Vine Red (California) – A lush, Zinfandel-style wine. Loads of spicy, ripe blackberry fruit dominates the nose and floods the palate. Aged in French and American oak barrels.
- Chateau La Fleur Plaisance Montagne-Saint-Emilion (France) – A rich and vibrant offering aromand flavors of dark fruit and hints of cherries. It has excellent balance and silky tannins showing hints of licorice on the finish.
- Cryptic Red (Central Coast) – A delicious blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Ripe raspberry, jammy blackberry and blueberry flavors, notes of toasted hazelnuts, a hint of vanilla and a touch of mocha on the finish.
- Ravenswood Pickberry (California) – Big full-bodied Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon bursting with rich berry flavors.