- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Cassis and blackberry aromas followed by complex notes of dark chocolate and olives
- Martin Ray (Sonoma) -Aromas of ripe cherry, pipe tobacco, cedar spice to candied cherry. Finishes with soft leather and rich blackberry & plumb.
- Terra Valentine (Napa Valley) – The nose opens with deep plum, violets, cedar and bittersweet chocolate. Bright cola berry follows with notes of caramel and dried fig and a lingering, dark cocoa finish.
- Chimney Rock (Stag’s Leap) – A deep gamet color with a light purple hue. This great Cabernet exhibit dark aromas of blackberry, black currant and dark — chocolate with hint of mocha.
- Silver Oak (Alexander Valley) – This full-body 100% Cabernet Sauvignon is rich in color with a nose of cassis liqueur, nutmeg and dark chocolate. Great expression — of fruit with spicy finish.
- Cakebread Cellars (NAPA Valley) -This rare and elegant Cabernet is the prime example of classic Napa Valley quality. Produced from the choice — Napa Valley Grape, boasts luxurious blackberry and dark chocolate aromas, rich, concentrated flavors and ripe, supple tannins.
- Rombauer (Napa Valley) – Vibrant purple and black hue with expressive aromas of fresh cherry pie, blackberry and hints of spice. Medium to full- bodied.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) – Aromas of dried cherries and plums with complex notes of cinnamon and a hint of bay leaf, distinctive tannins and rich mouth feel that gave way to a long elegant finish.
- Tangly Oaks (Napa Valley) -Lush red berry & plumb flavor along with tantalizing notes of espresso and cassis.
- Reserve Merlot, Markham (NAPA) – Aromas of dark chocolate, black raspberries, and velvety tannins weave elegantly around creamy berry and cola flavors.
- Kenwood (Yulupa) - This wine is aged for 18 months in American oak barrels, creating complexity of bouquet and softened tannins. Vibrant wine with blackberry fruit aromas and flavors, with a smooth and supple mouth-feel. Fruity aromas of blackberries and figs, followed by toffee, mocha, and spicy notes.
- Rombauer (California) – A great Zinfandel. This wine is a unique blend of 62% Amador, 18% Lake, 14% Napa and 6% El Dorado counties.
- Dry Creek Vineyard (Sonoma County) – A wonderful profile of blueberry, red currants, and silky structure. Layers of black cherry, mixed berries, currants and all spices. The finish lingers on, creating a mouth-watering desire for another sip.
- Jacobs Creek - Black cherry and peppery spices, the finish delivers soft, balanced tannins and a hint of dark cherry fruit.
- Layer Cake (Australia) – Layers of fruit, mocha and chocolate. Hints of spices make up this rich wine.
- Ruffino Aziano Chianti (Italy) – Bouquet of black cherries, tobacco, and chocolate, well balanced, flavors of black cherry fruit with a velvety finish.
- Candoni (Italy) – Intense ruby purple-red with a fresh almond and mature blackberry fragrance, soft earthy, dry finish on the palate.
- Underwood Cellars (Oregon) – One of the Oregon’s best. It exhibits aromas of cherries and spice, with subtle hints of vanilla. The palate is loaded with ripe dark fruit, cherry and blueberry, with great balance leading to a long finish.
- Wild Horse (California-Central Coast) – This wine bursts with aromas and flavors of dried cherry, vanilla, and cinnamon with rich lingering finish. A versatile wine that pairs well with most dishes.
- Kenwood Yulupa (California) - Rasberry and plum with spicy notes of nutmeg and vanilla lead to a smooth finish.
- LeCrema (Oregon) – Ruby-red. Pungent aromas of dark berries and cherry, with a smoky topnote. Densely packed black raspberry and bitter cherry flavors unfold slowly, picking up floral and spice character with air. Finishes with gentle tannic grip and lingering lavender and anise notes.
- Tempranillo, Manyana (Spain) – Ruby in color, tastes of spice, tobacco, vanilla and strawberry enlivened by oak aging.
- Torpena (Spain) - Ruby red with violet-blue undertones. This temparnillo holds juice red fruit aromas with a touch of chocolate.
- Campo Viejo Reserva (Spain) – A beautiful Spanish tawny Rioja with hints of oaky spices and a touch of vanilla.
- OKO (Argentina) – Made with organically grown grapes. Aromas of Plum, spices, and red fruits with hints of Mocha.
- Gascon (Argentina) – Intense black fruit and red plum aromas, with flavors of blueberry, plum, dark cherry and a hint of mocha.
- Conquista Reserve ( Argentina) – Dense flavors of dark plumb and chocolate, layered with toasted oak and a velvety finish that lingers and lingers…
- Marietta Old Vine Red (California) – A lush, Zinfandel-style wine. Loads of spicy, ripe blackberry fruit dominates the nose and floods the palate. Aged in French and American oak barrels.
- Chalk Hill Estate (Sonoma Coast) Aromas of plum jam, raspberry liqueur, dark chocolate, and pipe tobacco. Flavors of black cherry, toasty oak and kalamata olives.
- Cryptic Red (Central Coast) – A delicious blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Ripe raspberry, jammy blackberry and blueberry flavors, notes of toasted hazelnuts, a hint of vanilla and a touch of mocha on the finish.
- Ravenswood Pickberry (California) – Big full-bodied Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon bursting with rich berry flavors.