We offer a tasteful and wide variety of all Grape selections
- Kenwood Yulupa (California) – Bright aromas of juicy Barlett pears and subtle floral not give way flavors of quince and vanilla.
- Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve (California) – Crisp medium-bodied, notes of crushed minerals, lemon custard, orange skins and tropical fruits.
- Rombauer (NAPA Valley California) – A rich wine with layers of tropical fruit, peaches and pears. The fruit opens into a creamy texture of apples and pears that glide across the palate. Hints of citrus and light oak tones highlight the wine’s lingering finish.
- Cakebread Cellars (NAPA Valley) – A rich, complex NAPA Valley Chardonnay with vibrant melon, apple and pear aromas, impressively concen- trated. Varietal flavors and a lingering, citrus – tinged finish. Barrel aging this wine for 8 months.
- OKO (Italy) - Produced from organically farmed vineyards in Veneto, Italy. It boasts aromas of fresh fruit, bright flavors of citrus and crisp acidity.
- Ecco Domani (Italy) - Pleasant floral and tropical fruit aromas; Light, crisp, clean and refreshing flavor.
- Santa Margherita (Italy) – Clean Intense aroma and dry flavor with pleasant Golden apple aftertaste.
- Beringer (California) – Bright rind aromas with grapefruit and white peach. Fresh minerality from the first sip to the last.
- Concha Y Toro Late Harvest (Chile) – A wonderful wine in a 1/2 bottle that is light, sweet and full of flavor. Paired with dessert or by itself, it is a great way to end a meal.
- Nobilo (New Zealand) - Bouquet of gooseberries, nettles and rich herbal characters. Complemented by an overlay of ripe tropical fruit. The palate is a complex, strong varietal with endless mouth-feel finishing cleaned and balanced.
- White Haven (New Zealand, Marlborough) – Powerful, lifted notes of gooseberry fruit flavors and grapefruit with fresh and bursting with mouth watering gooseberry, tropical fruit and nettle flavors.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle (Washington) – Crisp and lively medium-dry, floral aromas, flavors of juicy peach, ripe apricot and citrus.
- Columbia Winery (Washington) - Fine rich aroma of apricot and honey, crisp clean acidity with a fine lingering aftertaste.
- Movento Moscato (Italy) – Delightful flavors of ripe pear and honey with a hint of orange blossom and enhanced fruit dessert and pastries.
- Nivole Moscato D’Asti (Italy) – 375ml. A vibrant essence of peach and exotic fruits flower to the nose and carries into palate. Marked by a delicately sweet, crisp and long finish.
- Risata Moscato D’Asti (Italy) – This tonue-tingling Italian treat is sensually sweet. Fresh fruit and flower aromas. Flavors of peaches, apricots with a hint of lime.
- Kenwood Yulupa (California) - Fresh strawberries and cream with hints of watermelon and peaches.
- Beringer (California) - Fresh flavors of strawberries, ripe pears, honeysuckle and sweet citrus.
- Asti Spumante, Gionelli (Italy) - Peaches, pears and nectarines surrounded by thousands of tiny bubbles that jump out of the glass.
- Asti, Martini & Rossi (Italy) - Made from the finest ‘Moscato Bianco’ grapes. Low in acidity, fresh, fruity and highly aromatic.
- Moet & Chandon White Star (France) – Moet is a balanced blend of three wine varieties, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pino Meunier. Soft second nature aroma of flowers, hazelnuts, biscuits, with a fruity finish.
- Dom Perignon (France) – Rich creamy mousse, fine bubbles; a spirited, crisp opening, leading into a broad palate of aromas and tastes.
- Porto Cruz (Vintage 1989 Portugal) - Gold Medal Winner. A rich, velvety, fresh berry fruit, well structured and smooth.